Monday, November 8, 2010

Baby steps....moving right along!

So . . . I am now a week into my effort at Operation Slimdown.  And, I guess I am at a bit of a disadvantage, because I have not yet mustered up the courage to step on the scale to see what I do in fact weigh, and how far I do in fact, have to go. 

I have accomplished some mini goals though....I have dropped soda!  Boy, I sure do miss the little kick that the caffeine and sugar gave me, but I am dealing.  I have been drinking tea with a pack of splenda to help with the caffeine withdrawl, and also plenty of lemon seltzer because I really miss the fizz!!! 

I am looking forward to some time on the eliptical tonight after the kiddos are in bed....I had hoped to go for a long walk around the river, but the cold air kept me indoors. 

And...that's about it for today!!! 
Until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment

So tell me, what's YOUR take on it?