Saturday, November 6, 2010

On Your Mark...Get Set...Sit!

On your MARK.....get SET......SIT?!?!?!? 

Wait, did I just write "sit"?  Yup.  Kind of anticlimactic, right?

But, it kind of sums up this week for me.  And, along with my promise to get in shape, I promised you the truth, and I promised that I would tell you how I am doing on the plan.  Well, I said I would do a minimum of 30 minutes of pure excercise a day.  And, well, I failed.  NOT every day, but some days.

I do have some excuses, but I wont bore you with them, or dwell on them, because I wont take them.  Not if I want to fit into that dress in February.  And now, that the weather is quickly becoming crisp, and you can smell wood burning through people chimneys, and holiday music is piping down Main Street USA, it suddenly seems a lot closer. ALOTCLOSER!

On the bright side, I HAVE been watching what I've been eating, and I have nearly kicked the soda habit!! YeeHaw!  THAT right there should magically melt a few pounds away!!  (A girl can hope, right?)  I have upped my tea intake (but I am SURE it boasts far fewer calories than good 'ol CocaCola) to help keep the edge off of a caffeine withdrawl and I am EXHAUSTED at bed time, but better that than continue to sport a Pop Belly, right? 

And there you have it, a week down......and some time to go.  I need to put on my my my my my my boogie shoes and get movin!  I'll check in soon and let you know how it is going. 

Until then....

No comments:

Post a Comment

So tell me, what's YOUR take on it?